Shimano XT M8025 2x11 MTB Front Derailleur
The new Deore XT M8000 range is intended to give you a better riding experience. The XT M8025 is a lightweight front top swing, high or low clamp 11 speed double derailleur, which makes gear changes smooth and effortless. Increased rigidity and improved response put you in control like never before.
For use with bottom bracket cable routing, the low clamp features down pull design and the high clamp, dual pull design. A reinforced lightweight chain guide adds rigidity and improves response, whilst a wider pivot link increases torsional rigidity. An angled inner chain guide tail gives increased tyre clearance.
The XT M8025 is designed for use with Dyna-Sys 11 speed MTB drivetrains with double chainsets and for frames with a band on frame design. This model can be used with 68 and 73mm bottom bracket shells with a 48.8mm chain line.
- Wide compatibility and improved driving stability
- Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension
- Easy access angled adjustment screws and clamp bolt
- Reinforced light weight chain guide adds rigidity and improves response
- Wider pivot link increases torsional rigidity
- Angled inner chain guide tail for increased tyre clearance
- Swing action: Conventional
- Cassette compatibility: 11 speed
- Maximum Capacity: Total capacity 10T
- Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T
- Cable Routing: Bottom pull
- Chain Line: 48.8mm (Compatible with the special crankset which chain line is 3mm outboard. The special frame is required.)
- Chain Stay Angle: 66-69°