Shimano Ultegra 6800 Road Brake Calipers
Shimano Ultegra 6800 Road Brake Caliper
Braking is one Ultegra 6800′s major advances, evidenced by the inclusion of a revised, standard caliper, and front and rear aero brakes, for which Shimano has also produced 105 equivalents (that’s the BR-5710, part code fans).
- Ultegra components offer an ideal balance of light weight and stiffness, making it the perfect choice for both enthusiast and competitive riders
- Dual-pivot caliper brake with super SLR-EV design for quick linear response, increased rigidity and improved braking power
- Must be used in conjunction with super SLR levers for correct leverage ratio
- Enhanced brake arch proportions give a quicker linear response and increased power
- Low profile outer cable stop position improves cable routing for reduced friction
- Spring tension adjuster for precision set-up
- Adjustable toe-in on the brake shoes for easy set up
- Brake Type: Super SLR Dual Pivot
- Cartridge Shoe Holder: CR55C4 Carbon, R55C4-1 Carbon (wider than 25mm rim)
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Bike Tech Manila (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).