Shimano SLX M670 3x10 MTB Front Derailleur
Shimano SLX M670 3x10 Front Derailleur
SLX is the new groupset from Shimano with options designed to cater for the differing needs of the modern day trail rider.
SLX borrows elements from both the new XT group (Shadow rear derailleur, composite middle ring and ServoWave brake levers) and the best bits of the LX and Hone ranges it replaces to offer durability and high performance at a sensible price. The Shimano SLX Front Derailleur - Triple Chainset is a tough, aggressive and light weight All-Mountain dual pull multi-fit front derailleur.
- Clean cable routing to decrease problems with tyre clearance
- Increased suspension stroke and tyre clearance thanks to the new slant shaped left linkage design
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed MTB drivetrain compatibility
- The regular Multi-fit band clamp assures easy and secure fit on any frame type, with adapters to suit seat tube sizes 34.9, 31.8 and 28.6mm
- Specifically developed for 68 and 73mm bottom bracket shells with a 50mm chain line
- 40-42 tooth outer ring compatible
- For 66-69 degree chainstay angle
- Dual Pull design for use with top or bottom cable routing
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Bike Tech Manila (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).