Shimano 105 5810 Direct Mount Road Brake Caliper
Sold individually front or rear
The racers' choice, 105 brake calipers come in a compact and lightweight design for high performance. Synchronized with the new brake arch pivot a greater level of modulation and power are available from the tops of the brake hoods, where most people ride a majority of the time.
Adjustable toe-in on the brake shoes allows for fine tuning braking performance while pad compounds nearly double wet weather braking performance.
- Low profile aerodynamic direct mount Super SLR-EV Dual-Pivot design provides superior brake performance and light action
- Must be used in conjunction with super SLR levers for correct leverage ratio
- Enhanced brake arch proportions give a quicker linear response and increased power
- Can be used on frames and forks with direct mounts
- Low profile outer cable stop position improves cable routing for reduced friction
- Cartridge brake shoes for easy replacement
- Convex washers on the brake shoes offer toe-in brake adjustment and easy alignment
- Lightweight aluminium construction, with an anodized finish to preserve the good looks
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Bike Tech Manila (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
This item is for shipping only.