KMC X10-93 10 Speed Chain
The KMC X10-93 10-Speed Chain features a variety of performance-enhancing technologies and strengthening features, thus making this 10-speed chain a market leader.
Durable 10-speed Chain
Compared to other renowned chain brands, KMC X-series chains live longer - as proven in many road tests. To back up this claim KMC is the only chain manufacturer offering a unique satisfaction warranty.
- 1/2" x 11/128"
- 116 Links
- Pin length 5.88mm
- Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo compatible (Including all 10-speed MTB systems)
- Half nickel plated
- Extremely durable
- Non-Directional Design: Assembly of this chain is independent of direction. It allows maximum compatibility on MTB or race bikes: this chain fits all.
- Enhanced Durability: With unique SP (stretch-proof) treatment, the durability has been effectively enhanced by reducing the attrition between inner plates and pin. As a result, chain life has been significantly prolonged.
- Pin Power: The unique KMC "Bulls-Eye" pin mushrooming technique provides 200kgf of average pin power for unsurpassed side plate retention.
- X-Bridge: This is on the outer plate, configured with precisely articulated angles for quicker and smoother gear shifting and quieter riding. Lightweight shorter length pins combine with high-grade materials to reduce weight. Tensile strength safety is assured with a minimum 1020kgf above ISO standards.
- Tensile Strength: Safety, performance and peace of mind are assured, with minimum of 1020kgf above ISO standard.
- XSP Treatment: Special proprietary XSP treatment is applied to both high alloy pins and plates to reduce the friction, thus, to enhance the chain life.
- Lower Bridge: This lower bridge hastens the down gear shifting and yet mitigates the engaging impact between sprocket and chain.
- Upper Bridge: The upper bridge forms a slant vault parallel to the tip of tooth movement. This vault shape makes the tooth and the chain engage much more precisely.
This item is for shipping only.